Moti choor kay ladoo recipe
Moti Choor Kay Ladoo Recipe is really healthy recipe as traditional cooking recipes. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste.
Ingredients for bondi:
- 2 1/2 cups of Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 tsp. of Cardamom Powder (Ilaichi Powder)
- 500 ml of Whole Milk
- 3 cups of Clarified Butter (Ghee) (for deep frying)
- Strainer Spoon (fine-holed & shallow)
Ingredients for syrup:
- 2 1/2 cups of Sugar
- 2 tbsp. of Whole Milk
- A few drops of Saffron (Kesri Color) (for deep frying)
- 3 1/2 cups of Water
Direction for syrup:
1) In a vessel or pot put sugar and water and bring to a boil. Once the sugar dissolves, add in the milk. Boil for 5 minutes or until scum forms on top. Strain with the strainer spoon and return to stove.
2) Add in the saffron kesri color and boil until it is sticky but no thread has formed. Add in the cardamom powder and mix. Then set aside.
Direction for bondi:
1) Mix the flour and milk together to a smooth batter.
2) Heat the clarified butter in a heavy frying pan. Hold the strainer on top with one hand. With the other hand pour some batter all over the holes. Tap gently until all of the batter has fallen into the hot clarified butter. Stir with another strainer and remove once it is light golden. Set aside. Repeat for the remaining batter.
3) Immerse the boondi in the syrup. Drain any excess syrup. Spread in a large plate. Sprinkle a few tsp. of hot water over it. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Shape in round balls with moist palms. Cool and keep open to dry, before storing in containers.
Serving Amount: 25 Ladoos
Preparation Time: 1 Hour
Shelflife: 3-4 Days (in room temperature) 2 Weeks (in refrigerator)
Recipe Category: Sweets/Desserts
Recipe Ethnic Group: Pakistani, indian sweets recipes