Besan ke ladoo recipe
besan ke ladoo recipe
Besan is roasted in ghee till golden brown appearance with nutty fragrance. Then sugar is add to it. Pistachio pieces are also mixe in this mixture optionally. Sweet balls are then made from this mixture. It has a long shelf life.
It is often serve at festivals, family events and religious occasions in India/Pakistan.
11/2 cup sugar (grinded)
1 cup ghee
1 tsp each almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts (chopped)
- In a kadhai mix gram flour and ghee over a low heat.
- Keep constantly stirring to avoid lumps.
- When it releases an appetizing smell, it is ready.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Add sugar and nuts to the gram flour and mix thoroughly.
- Now form ping-pong size balls of the mixture.
- Besan Laddoo are ready.